Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Officially Summer Break!

Yesterday the kids had to go with me to Teacher Work Day, and didn't get to start their summer off yet, so today, we made up for it!

We went to the free movie in Greenfield and then swimming out at Kristi and Terry's with Lyndsay and her girls. We had so much fun, although the water was cold! Here is a picture from swimming:


Last night, it so happened that my brother's adult league was playing baseball at the same diamond as the boys. We had fun watching both games. Chaille really like the "vampire" (aka. Umpire) that gave her and Nolan gum for chasing foul balls!


And, I can't resist this picture of my mom trying to take a picture of Ryan's tooth:


I'm so excited that summer break has begun. And I'm very excited that we have booked another trip to the beach for October!!! Fun times ahead! I'm so thankful for this family and the chance to spend time with them. My job is the perfect job for a mother! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment