Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Summer fun

We have had a lot of fun in our first week of summer! And we have found lots of free things to do too. Today we went to the free movie again, and then to the park for the free kids meals they offer. We enjoyed going with friends, and staying in touch with Jen-Jen and the kids while we are off!

The pictures are from yesterday. First from Nolan's game. He had a rain delay so he and Chey had to hang out in the dugout:



This is from lunch. We met Sarah at the pizza king station:


After we got home from baseball, the boys played catch with Steve in the backyard and Chey and I took a walk. I couldn't keep up with her on her bike!!! I ended up jogging behind her to keep her moving! It was a fun day. Today has been too!



No comments:

Post a Comment