What a cold week it has been!!! We had a couple of measurable snows, Monday night and Wednesday night. We had school cancelled on Tuesday and then delays the rest of the week. I've enjoyed the later mornings, and judging by the forecast, I predict another sporadic week ahead.
This week we had baseball Monday evening, Awana on Wednesday, and a busy Friday evening. Silas had a birthday party, Steve had a poker night with some friends, and the other kids and I had dinner with my parents. Thursday afternoon Steve took Nolan to the doctor. We found out he has strep. :( The bug has very slowly made its way through the kids. Silas May or may not be next...
I'm attaching some pictures. In one, Nolan is reading to "Sparky" from Awana. He got to bring him home for the week. In another picture, Chaille is reading a BOB book to Steve. The final picture is right now. The kids are laying in our bed watching Dolphin Tale. I love these sweet moments!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment