Wednesday, February 4, 2015

February 4, 2015

Well, my updates are fewer than I thought they might be.  I've learned a lot at work, and am able to keep myself busy MOST of the time.  I'm uploading pictures from the past 3-4 weeks.  

This first group of pictures is from a birthday memorial that we celebrated for my friend's husband, whom she lost just 2 weeks prior.  The kids were very sweet, and watched the balloons for as far as they could see.  We prayed and cried, and longed for Heaven together that day.






The kids have enjoyed helping babysit Kristen's kids on the weekends, when she is working.  Luke is in love with the boys, and he climbs all over them.  They are in love with him, and they let him.  Here are some pictures from one of our Saturday's together:





Allie and Avery have also made buddies.  They cuddle a lot. :)


One weeknight, Chaille and I went to Disney on Ice with a group of friends.  We had a great time.  We laughed a lot that night about how cool we were, caravanning in our mini-vans.  We must be "that" old these days.  You know what though, we all love where we are at in life.  We love our families and our children, and doing things like Disney on Ice is exactly what we wanted to be doing that night!



We had a total of 20 people, and we all fit in one row. Not too bad for free tickets.




On Sunday, January 25th, Silas was baptized.  It was an amazing day, and we are so proud of this choice that he made for himself.  We are finding that we love our church and our church family.  After attending for 3 to 4 years, we truly feel like Park Chapel is home for us.






 Here are more pictures from another Saturday with the kids.  My own children are great help on these days.  I love every minute.




Tomorrow Nolan turns 7.  I can't believe he is 7 already!! This past Sunday, we celebrated and watched the first half of the Super Bowl with friends.  Dana's birthday is this week too, so Nolan and Dana had a party together.  Here are some pictures of the fun we had:








Sarah really took to Steve.  She went to him as if she belonged to him.  It was really sweet.  I loved that she attached herself to my giant teddy bear!










No comments:

Post a Comment