
My baby girl is 6 weeks old today! I can't believe that six weeks have flown by already. As of last Friday she was 11 pounds 9 ounces, 24 inches long! Big girl!
Chaille is an incredible baby! She is sleeping well, getting up just one time in the night usually between 3:30 and 4:00. She is very mild mannered and easy to care for. She likes to fall asleep on her own anymore, which is both good and bad. It's great for the long run, but yet I can't rock her to sleep.
She is just starting to smile, but it is mostly a sort of content look that she gets. It is so fun to see how she is changing so quickly and how her personality emerges. She has some cute little noises and some pouty cries. It's funny how she kind of "tattles" on her brothers by whimpering when they get in her face. She's a princess and a drama queen already!
I'm so in love with sweet Chaille Jo!
No comments:
Post a Comment