Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Pictures

I've still got to get the pictures from my Aunt's camera to show pictures from Avery's birthday. I do, however have the pictures uploaded from several recent events in our household. So, here they are with captions underneath:


Playing with Sarah, a favorite pasttime!

This was a stretch but they made it. These boys totally adore Sarah!

Avery has been a huge help in keeping my flowers watered! He gets rewarded by being able to play in the hose afterwards. Isn't he so big???


Steve took the boys fishing (and for a campout recently too.) Here's Silas' first catch of the day.


Avery's first catch of the day! Both boys caught lots of fish (which we ate for dinner a few days later :o)


Nolan just saying "Cheese!"


Playing ball. He swings the bat, drops it, and runs while yelling "run, run, run!"


Tickle time! Daddy and Silas enjoy some fun time down at Grandma Shell's.


Avery teasing Aunt Kim. She was chasing he and Silas around.


Nolan "driving" the van. The scary thing is that the time where I have children driving will come all too soon! Avery only has 10 more years :o)

Buddies... Cuddling on the couch before bed!


Aww... That's what Nolan says every time he looks at Chaille!


Avery showing me his medal that he receieved after his last t-ball game. It was a great season, Avery had a lot of fun, and I'm going to miss watching him play. Looking forward to another season next year!!!

Sleeping Beauty


The shirt says it all!


Shay and I visited Grandpa Bobby after his kidney surgery. He had surgery on Monday to remove a lesion from his kidney. On Tuesday she and I visited and she was very sleepy. Papaw told me to put her in bed with him. It was so sweet! They both fell asleep for a little bit. Papaw Bobby is so good to his grandbabies! And he's recovering nicely at home now.
So... that's a little of what we've been up to lately. Chaille just woke from her nap, so I must go!
More soon!

1 comment:

  1. What sweet pictures! Your children are adorable! I love the picture of all three boys on the couch. They are so lucky to have you as their mom.

    Talk to you soon.
    T.

    ReplyDelete