Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Adapting

Life is good at the Frye home! Everyone has adapted well to life with "baby sister" here. We are slowly getting back to our routine. Thankfully every afternoon I have been getting a couple hours where both Nolan and Chaille (or "Shea" as the older boys call her) are both napping. I've actually been able to get some housework accomplished too!

We have been utilizing the fact that we live in town to the fullest! We frequent the park and enjoy walks to the post office, store, and grandma and grandpa's. It is great to have options right here in town and to be able to get away without driving! And it makes life easier on me when we don't have to load into and out of the van.

Avery's birthday is quickly approaching and I can't believe he will be six! Six years ago our world became changed in a way we never could have imagined. We became parents and learned just how deeply love can grow. And now... We feel blessed to have four children and each other to love and share the precious moments in life! And Avery is so excited to be celebrated again! He LOVES BIRTHDAYS!!!

Well, baby girl is waking. Iust thought I would check in while I had a minute. Back soon I hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment