Nolan had his 18 month check-up with Dr. Halter yesterday. He was 28.5 lbs. and 36" tall. This put him in the 75th percentile for his weight and off the charts for his height (by quite a bit actually!) He has gained 2 lbs. and 2 inches in the past 3 months. This doesn't surprise us, as we have noticed how quickly he has "shot up!" Dr. Halter was not concerned, as he is right on track with where he has been growth wise. And, he says that developmentally he is ahead of what he would expect at 18 months. He figures that having two older brothers are contributing to this. I'm sure he is right!Steve and I have been amazed at Nolan lately. He's transforming into one of the "big boys" right before our eyes. He instigates wrestling matches, and holds his own! He talks to all of us and lets us know what the desires of his heart are. He listens to complex directions and follows them. It's amazing for such a young age, and we marvel at his growth. He's really branching out and starting to get a little more adventurous a little at a time.
God gave us 3 VERY SPECIAL little men, and 1 VERY SPECIAL little lady! I'm so proud of how each of them have grown! I'm so glad that we have been given the privilege of being their parents!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment