Friday, February 19, 2010

A new camera!!! More pictures!!!

I finally was able to purchase a new camera!!! I'm so excited to have a camera that works without draining the battery in just minutes!  I splurged a little for a nice Canon PowerShot that is 12.1 megapixel.  I wanted something that will last and not a disposable digital camera.  I am so... excited!  So of course I took lots of pictures when I got home from the store.

This morning I took Chaille for her 9 month well baby visit.  There were no shots involved, so this visit was a very happy one.  She weighed 20 pounds exactly and was 29 1/2 inches long.  The funny thing is that apparently at 6 months she was measured wrong, because according to her height she had not grown at all :O)  Of course, we know better.  She tracks right along the 90th percentile for her height if you throw out her 6 month visit!  And her weight was in the 69th percentile.  She is a very healthy little girl, and we had zero concerns for her today.  I LOVE those kinds of doctor's visits!!!

While we went to the doctor, my mom kept the boys.  Nolan was so very excited to go to Mamaw's.  He kept telling my mom, "I stay at your house ALL day!!!"  Imagine his disappointment when I brought him home for naps!  But while we were at mom's I tried out my new camera.  Check out the pictures:

No comments:

Post a Comment