Thursday, February 11, 2010

Sorry, still no camera :O(

Ok, moving on... Still no new camera.  Still no pictures. If you are tired of reading me rambling, sorry :o)

The kids and I have enjoyed a lot of time at home playing this week.  Avery had school on Monday, but since then we have all been home.  The kids have played outside some and built a great snowman with dad last night.  But we have mostly been inside playing.  And they really don't seem to mind, which is a blessing!

Today we have had sort of a Valentine celebration.  The boys were both supposed to have parties at school today for Valentine's day, but since we were snowed in, I went ahead and had our own little celebration at home.  We had heart shaped donuts for breakfast, had some candy and a new wii game to play, and for snacks we will be having heart shaped snack cakes.  I'm considering heart shaped pancakes for dinner, but that hasn't for sure been confirmed.  Either way, it has been fun to have an out of the ordinary day today!

Soon I'll get that camera.  Or get my other one working well enough for more pictures.  Sorry that I've had so much reading and so few pictures lately!!! :O(

No comments:

Post a Comment