Saturday, March 6, 2010

Sunshine

Silas finally started feeling better Thursday evening.  And for two nights in a row he slept ALL night.  Whew!  I just pray that the bug he had is gone for good from this house. :O)

We are enjoying our third day of sunshine here today.  Each day it has gotten progressively warmer, and the kids have LOVED being outside playing once again!  On Thursday we went for our first walk/bike ride of the season.  It was still a bit chilly, but it felt SO good to be out in the fresh air and sunshine.  Here are some pictures from our walk that day:





Avery and Silas rode bikes and Nolan and Chaille rode in the stroller.  We stopped up at the school for Nolan to run around a little, and he enjoyed that.  I don't think anyone enjoyed the walk more than me though :O)

Last night we had a family night at home.  We watched Wall-E and had root beer floats.  I just love family evenings.  I hope that they will be remembered fondly by our children!

No comments:

Post a Comment