Thursday, March 4, 2010

Update

Poor Silas has had this tummy bug for 5 days now... My heart is breaking for him.  He had to miss both days of preschool this week, and is just not himself.  He isn't sleeping well at night, having most of his trouble then.  Three of the last four nights he has spent more time awake than asleep!  You can tell in the picture below that, despite the smile, he doesn't feel well.  His coloring is off and he's missing that sparkle in his eyes.


I thought I'd add some more adorable pictures today too.  The boys sure do love on Chaille.  Both of these are from this morning, when they were expressing their love for their little sister:


Chaille is really starting to pull up on things.  She often gets to her knees and sometimes even to her feet just briefly.  Here she is this morning posing with the Sit-N-Spin.  I love her smile in the second picture:

No comments:

Post a Comment