While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about.
Thursday, May 13, 2010
Happy 1st Birthday, Chaille!!!
I can't believe that our baby girl is ONE today!!! This has to have been the fastest year, ever. I mean, somehow mother nature has made time go quicker and quicker each year, hasn't she? Yes, somehow she has!
Chaille, You are beautiful inside and out. You are the best natured little girl, always happy and a joy to be around. Your smile is contageous, and your laughter brightens any room. You bring a sparkle to our lives that none of us even knew we were missing. You are the pride of your brothers, too. Avery has told everyone that we have seen that today is your birthday! Mommy can't tell you enough how proud I am to call you my daughter. We have MANY fun times ahead of us. Happy Birthday, baby girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment