Chaille's new favorite place to play is on the bricks in front of the fireplace (I believe most call it a "hearth.") Anyway, Chaille crawls up onto the hearth and is content to play, while Mommy frets about how on earth she will get down without hurting herself or chipping a tooth! Here she is, as proud as can be about her favorite play spot:
When the camera came out, Nolan decided that he needed in on this "hearth" action:
Not to be outdone, big brother, Avery, comes to join in the fun:
Before we knew what had happened, we had a group photo of these four precious siblings. Aren't they adorable??? :
Then, later in the evening, they all curled up in their beanbags to watch a movie. Now THIS is a fun memory too! :
Chaille doesn't really sit still for very long at a time. She was raring to go:
I love these kids so much that it makes my heart hurt! They are so sweet and wonderful. Our weekend away last weekend really rejuvinated me for this whole parenting thing. A little bit of time away truly does make you appreciate them so much more. They know how to test the waters, but all in all, they are some amazing little children. I love the way that they each have their own personalities. I love it that Steve and I are truly in touch with them enough to know them all inside and out. I love it that we know how to make them all laugh, and what makes them upset. I'm so proud of the fact that they are growing into such great individuals, despite the fact that they spend so much time together! It is so fun getting to be a mommy to these four, wonderful, loving, sweet, fun, ticklish, kissable children! I'm incredibly happy with the blessings in my life!!!
Love the pics, how priceless! And what a great idea to get them all beanbags! Note to self: steal Jen's idea ;) lol
ReplyDelete