Last night we had Christmas with Grandma Darlene's family. It was Aunt Ginger's turn to have Christmas, and we had it at her church. It was a fun time, and we enjoyed a variety of soups, sandwiches, and desserts! The kids really enjoyed all of the attention from their extended family as well. Here are some pictures from the party:
 |
| We made crafts that used chocolate candies... Chaille endulged in the chocolate instead of making the craft! |
 |
| The boys enjoyed listening to Landon play the piano while the kids craft table looked like this: |
 |
| 4 adults doing the "kids" crafts! It required hot glue, so it really was more of an adult craft. Oh well, the kids enjoyed helping! |
 |
| Chaille loved being all dressed up in her Christmas dress |
 |
| Daddy consoled her after "they all fell down" in ring-around-the-rosy and Chaille got hurt! |
 |
| Avery's finished reindeer craft. |
 |
| I took the picture to get Nolan, but I love how mom and Aunt Cindy are playing the piano together in the background. I can just imagine them doing this themselves when they were my kids' ages! |
 |
| Nolan had so much fun and ate so much sugar! |
 |
| Avery was watching uncle Ryan make the crafts. He enjoyed it greatly! |
 |
| Aunt Ginger, Aunt Cindy, and mom. |
 |
| Before we left, my Uncle Bob came over and tapped me on the shoulder and said "don't do anything, just watch your son..." So, I stood there and watched and caught him in the act. He was LICKING the icing off of the cake (to his defense, Grandma had made homemade cream cheese icing and it was delicious!) Needless to say, he got his very own BIG piece of cake after this! |
 |
| This picture was from this morning. Nolan and Chey climbed into our bed and requested milk. When I came back with their cups, this is how I found the 3 of them laying. So sweet!!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment