Friday night we decided to go for a drive to look at Christmas lights. We put the children in their pajamas and robes and slippers and headed out the door with our hot chocolate and marshmallows. Before we left, this blogging momma HAD to get pictures. (Plus, I just made our yearly calendar, so it was fresh in my mind that we might need material for NEXT year!) They were so cute:
 |
| Nolan and Chey were enjoying their slippers. Nolan doesn't seem to have any that fit, so he wore mine, which looked like bear feet on him. |
 |
| Happy Children! I love this picture. It almost looks like Christmas morning. |
 |
| I found it ironic that we found our favorite house of the night on this street! |
 |
| This was our favorite house of the trip. The picture doesn't do the place justice. It was beautifully lit! |
 |
| Saturday morning, the children woke later than usual and went straight to the kitchen to color. Silas made this picture for Santa. If you click on it and enlarge the picture, he put a lot of details in it. Santa on his sleigh, a house, gifts, and reindeer (Rudolph with his read nose) and cookies too. |
 |
| Avery made this letter for Santa with holly decorating it. He did an awesome job! What I love is that in the letter he "assumes" that we will be making cookies for Santa this year and that they will enjoy making them. It's tradition! Of course we will enjoy making them, we always do! |
 |
| In the afternoon, we went over to my mom and dad's. My cousin and his family were down from Ft. Wayne visiting, since my Grandma is here. Nolan was telling Grandma Darlene something really exciting. I wish my flash would have worked, this picture is cute but dark. |
 |
| Grandma Grinstead was listening to a story Julie was telling, but I liked her smile so I took her picture. :O) |
 |
| Chaille was in a cuddly mood. She squeezed Grandma Darlene so tight! |
 |
| Avery was playing hide and seek. I found him! |
 |
| Grandpa Bobby got Chaille hugs too! |
 |
| Nolan with his Great Grandma. Precious memories. |
 |
| My cousin, Raymond Chaille (he was also named after Grandpa Grinstead), Chaille, and Emily (Ray's daughter). I think that Chaille thought he was my brother. They look very similar, and she went right to him and started playing. |
 |
| Raymond's family with Grandma. (Emily, Raymond, Grandma, Sidney, and Julie.) |
No comments:
Post a Comment