Today we are experiencing what the media is calling a blizzard. The snow is blowing sideways outside. Inside, another child has fallen victim to the stomach bug. Nolan is the unfortunate one.
Steve had to report to work at 7:00 this morning. I'm not sure how long he will have to work, but I just want him to stay safe! We will be fine here. He got the gas fireplace all ready go for me before he left and we have plenty to do and plenty of food! All that is missing is him snuggling with us.
I'll update later with new pictures of the snow.
*** Updated to add: Nolan rebounded quickly. He ate breakfast at 9:30 and lunch at noon. As of 2:20, he is still happy and playing! Yay!
Still no news as to how long Steve has to be gone, but things have slowed way down here in the snow and wind department. The kids and I are bundling up now and headed out to play!***
*** Updated again to add: we did not end up with blizzard conditions here, although some places further south of here did. We had about 8 inches of snow and some wind. It was over by evening and Steve as home by 6:00. He came bearing supper, and we were all thankful after 2 hours outside playing and shoveling snow! ***












No comments:
Post a Comment