... With the stomach bug. Boo! I was up most of the night, and am still feeling poorly this morning. I thought that the kids got over it so quickly that I would too. Doesn't seem that way, unfortunately. Camping out in my bed today, while my wonderful husband is on full time dad duty. He's the best!
*** edited to add: After a long day of feeling poorly, I'm thoroughly convinced there is no better man in the world. Steve cooked and cleaned up, went grocery shopping, and kept the kids entertained and out of the way for me. They had a fun day with dad, and I have had a restful day. It is now 7:40, and I'm finally feeling significantly better with a lingering headache and body aches. Praying for a full nights rest and a much better day tomorrow. I'm also praying that the bug stops here!!! ***


No comments:
Post a Comment