Chaille Jo Anne Frye
This is what we have been calling our baby girl. My grandpa (my dad's father) was Robert Chaille (shay-lee), and grandpa's mother's maiden name was Chaille. Steve's mom's middle name is Joann and my grandma's (dad's mother) middle name is also Joan (pronounced Jo Anne.) So, Chaille's name is very dear to us. We love names that hold such special meaning!
We still have months to prepare for Chaille's arrival, but it is fun to be able to call her by name! We have so much to do before she comes and I'm trying not to rush it, but at the same time can't wait to see her now. It's funny how conflicting my emotions can be! But I'm so in love with her already!
Today is a snowy one here and cold too. After Avery got out of school we went to the playland at church. Now it is naptime and Avery is playing with his GeoTracks trains. We have such great boys. I'm looking forward to an afternoon and evening at home where it is snuggly warm!
Love the name. We can't wait to meet her!
ReplyDelete