The boys enjoyed the foot of snow we received overnight last night. I'm going to share pictures and then Avery will tell you about his snow day:

Avery was throwing the powdery snow in the air.

Avery and Silas having a snow ball fight (sorta.) It wouldn't pack!

Nolan enjoyed watching from indoors where it was nice and warm! He wasn't upset at all to have to stay in.

Avery got Nolan in on the action by throwing snow at him anyway!

Avery decided it was time to come in!

Look at this... head first!

The monkey just being himself!

Nolan got to play in the snow... inside!

Yummy... Hot Chocolate!

Nolan just had marshmellows!
Hi. This is Avery. My mom thought it would be fun for me to write on here today. I blew up my inner tube and I had fun playing in it. And I went deep down in the snow. And I went down in 12 inches of snow! I went down the slide and made a big pile. I got on the slide and jumped into the pile. And I had fun! I decided to come in after I got snow in me four times. I drank hot chocolate to warm up. I love you. goodbye!
Nolan is also trying to tell me what to type. He says: ah got, dada, uh oh, and a whole lot of jibberish while I'm here typing! He's trying to contribute.
Avery,
ReplyDeleteWhat Fun! Thank you for telling about your day in the snow! You are a great story teller and big brother!
-Your Mom's Friend, Teresa