Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Catching Up

I apologize for not getting Christmas on here sooner. It seems as if I always have something to do that ranks ahead of the blog in importance. But here I've added pictures from our very wonderful Christmas. We don't do a great job of capturing Christmas on camera, but we do live each moment fully while we experience it!

The look on Avery's face really captured the excitement he exhibited. And... notice the new pajamas on each of them!

Starting to tear into stuff. Warning... we did not pick up any paper from the floor until AFTER everything was opened. It was a mess for a brief time!



Santa was awfully good to these boys this year!

Nolan was happy to watch more than anything. He is such a content little boy. But Avery and Silas got excited for him while they helped him open his gifts.


Merry 1st Christmas Nolan! (side note... I dropped the camera and the batteries fell out, resetting the date stamp...oops!)



Dad opening the mugs that the boys got for him!




After a morning at home, afternoon at Grandpa Randy and Grandma Debbie's, and an evening at Grandpa and Grandma Frye's, these boys were exhausted!
But I must say, they were wonderful all day long!


All 3 of them!

Our boys made this Christmas absolutely wonderful. They all took in the day with such awe and thankfulness. They made us so proud! And when we got into the car to head home at last that evening, Silas asked "Where are we going next?" When we told him home, he said "good because I'm so tired!"

2009 has been wonderful so far. Nolan has battled an ear infection since Christmas, but otherwise, we've had no reason to complain at all! God has blessed us!

Speaking of blessings... TOMORROW is our big ultrasound on the newest blessing in our lives. We hope to find out the gender. But we are just praying for... HEALTHY! We very honestly don't care what God has given us, we just hope to find out that our baby is healthy! He or she is a very active baby and is actually moving while I sit here typing. So, in that sense, I am relieved! And I'm so anxious and excited for tomorrow! Check back later for our news if I haven't already called and shared it with you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment