What a fun weekend we had! Chaille and I went to Illinois with my mom to visit her twin sister, Sharlene. We had a fun "girls weekend" or "gayle's weekend" as Silas and Avery called it! While we were gone, the boys celebrated a "boys weekend" too. The boys camped out on Friday night and hung out together all weekend. They ended their time by attending Lily's 5th Birthday party. I found it funny that Steve and the 3 boys had to go to a little girl's Hannah Montana birthday party alone. They had fun though!
While we were gone, we did a lot of things. We went shopping, had a cook-out, I got my hair cut, Chaille got her EARS PIERCED, and so much more (including me getting my flu shot!) It was a nice, relaxing weekend, but fun at the same time. There were a lot of fun times, and I took a few pictures to share. I'll start with when Chaille got her ears pierced:

My aunt, Cindy, holding Chaille after the piercing. Cindy cried harder than Chaille did, but you can see the tears on Shay's face here.

See my new earrings? Don't talk about it, I tear up whenever I think about it!

Resting peacefully (within 5 minutes of having them done!)

My cousin, Michelle, trying on the "Granny Panties" that we were giving my other cousin, Katie for an early 40th Birthday gift!

Chaille's painted piggies :O)

Katie wearing her "40" glasses trying on her panties :o) He son, Nathan is pointing at them!

Katie reading her card from us.
I had to add video here too, of my cousin's son, Nate, golfing. He was 2 in May and has been golfing since he could walk! Watch his form, it's AWESOME!!!
I love her painted toes! How cute!
ReplyDelete