This morning we went to the Crack-A-Way Days Parade in New Point. The boys were going to ride the cart behind Lady, the new horse. Lady, however, had something much different in mind. She did not tolerate the traffic and noise, so they were unable to put her in the parade. So... the boys rode with grandma and grandpa in the Model A. Here are some pictures of Nolan and Chaille watching the parade, and the boys riding in the parade:
Last night Chaille, Sarah Records, and I went to a Jewelry Party to support my friend Amanda, and her Weekend to End Breast Cancer Walk. I donated money to a raffle and WON a photo session with a girl named Molly Connor! I'm so excited!!! We'll get our pictures taken sometime around when Chaille is 6 months old, and that way we can have a family Christmas picture taken too! I can't wait!!!









You can tell everyone is feeling better just by their smiles! Yay! I'm so glad to have my kiddos back to themselves!



No comments:
Post a Comment