Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Solid Foods, Preschool Swimming, and a New Horse

Wow, a week flies by and a whole lot happens! I honestly haven't had much time to blog on here, so I'm sacrificing some naptime work so that I can update here! So, lets start with Chaille. She turned 4 months on Sunday and so we've begun feeding her cereal this week. She does very well with it (just so long as she isn't REALLY hungry when I feed her!) Here are some pictures from our first feeding:





In the last picture she has it all over her face, although it is a little hard to tell. Silas had his first swimming day at preschool on Thursday. He LOVED it. He could touch bottom, so he had a blast and was not worried at all. Here are some pictures of him playing in the pool (with his buddy, Brady always close by!):



I need to add here that the pictures were blurry because the kids were in a constant state of MOTION and my camera is not a high speed one! They were having a ball!


And on to the new horse... Grandpa Frye purchased a new horse last weekend. It is a horse that has been used to pull a cart by the Amish. It is full grown, and will stay smaller in size. It is perfect for the boys, so Steve saddled it up and the boys all three rode! Yep, even Nolan. He was a little terrified at first, but he rode her. I can't believe how he is growing up! Here are some pictures of the boys riding Grandpa's new horse, Lady:






And I have a few more pictures from "down on the farm." I love to capture them doing fun thing with their Great-Grandparents! Here are a few with Great-Grandma and Great-Grandpa Frye:






Finally, before I go, I want to update on Nolan. He has had a fever since Saturday around noon. It has been very high and, at night, we have had trouble getting it to come down. I had assumed it was Roseola because it was so high and uncontrollable AND because no one else has any of the same symptoms. However, the fever is still high today and there is no sign of a rash. Plus, I noticed a lot of bright red spots on the back of his throat today. So, Steve is taking him to the doctor right now. I pray that whatever poor Nolan has, that we can get over this awful fever and get him feeling good again soon! I'll update soon with the diagnosis! Here is my poor baby this morning:


Thanks for sticking with me for this LONG post! Blessings to you and your family!

No comments:

Post a Comment