Thursday, May 20, 2010

Ten Years Ago...

I married my best friend.  I never thought I could love him more than I did on that day, but I DO!!!  And I would marry him all over again today!



Steve,  You are the man I always dreamed of.  The big, strong guy who can fix anything, but also loves to cuddle and hold me tight.  You are the kind of father that every kid dreams of having, and the husband that any wife would love to have.  You go out of your way to keep me happy, and ask nothing in return.  You are a true model of unconditional love.  I know that a lot of times, I take you and all that you do for this family for granted.  But I think you are the most amazing man!  I am so incredibly blessed to have you in my life!

1 comment:

  1. sooo precious! sooo sweet! I am so glad you have found someone so special! may you be blessed with many more years to come!

    ReplyDelete