Friday, June 18, 2010

Our new "Chief"

Today Steve was named Chief of the Training division with the Fire Department.  This is a great honor and he has truly EARNED this position.  He is a hard worker who is so dedicated to his profession.  The following are the words that the former training chief, in the e-mail he sent announcing Steve's promotion: "I am also pleased to announce that Lt. Steve Frye has been appointed to the position of Training Chief of the department. Lt. Frye has preformed brilliantly as the division’s training officer. It has been an absolute pleasure to have worked with him during the last 14 months and whatever good there is in the fire training division today, it is there because of him. I wish him all the best."

We are so proud of our husband and father!  He's not only great at home, but at work too.  What a blessing this man is to our family!!!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! I loved that you shared the email. I'll bet that really made Steve feel great to be looked at with such respect. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Steve! Well deserved!

    ReplyDelete