Seven years and one hour ago, our first baby entered our lives. We have been touched in so many wonderful ways by Avery and his presence. Avery, you have such a soft heart. You are a willing helper, and a people pleaser. Your smile and laughter light up any room, and you love to make others smile and laugh as well. You are incredibly good with little children, especially the babies. I rely on your help so much. I can't tell you what a BLESSING you are to this family. I'm very proud to call you my son!!! May God protect you and guide you all of the days of your life. I love you, my precious boy. Happy Birthday!
While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about.
Monday, June 21, 2010
SEVEN!!!!
Seven years and one hour ago, our first baby entered our lives. We have been touched in so many wonderful ways by Avery and his presence. Avery, you have such a soft heart. You are a willing helper, and a people pleaser. Your smile and laughter light up any room, and you love to make others smile and laugh as well. You are incredibly good with little children, especially the babies. I rely on your help so much. I can't tell you what a BLESSING you are to this family. I'm very proud to call you my son!!! May God protect you and guide you all of the days of your life. I love you, my precious boy. Happy Birthday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment