Wednesday, August 18, 2010

First Day of Pre-K!!!

Today is Silas' first day of pre-k.  He was more than excited to go!  There were no tears and no worries for this boy on his first day.  When I woke him up, he asked why he had to go "in the middle of the night."  He's not much of a morning person, so being out the door by 7:15 is not going to be his favorite thing, I'm sure.  Here is our big five year old on his first day of school:


Before I left, I got a picture with his teacher, Mrs. Morton.  He is so excited to be in her class, and is GLAD that there are 8 boys and 4 girls in his class.


I can't believe that it is time for yet another child of mine to be in school EVERY day!  Oh my, how the years fly by!  I'm proud of you Silas!  You are growing to be such a great little man!  I can't wait to see how you grow and learn so much this school year!

No comments:

Post a Comment