And yes, my children DO call me Momma! :O) And I love it!
While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about.
Tuesday, August 10, 2010
My New "Momma" Blog
Our family blog has become sort of a scrapbook of the things that we do. I want it to be a place that my children can visit for memories, and to watch themselves grow. But I also enjoy keeping track of some of the "Momma" incidents in my life. I don't think that everyone who reads our family blog will enjoy the misadventures of a misfit mom struggling to survive the challenges joys of toddlerhood. But some of you will. So, I'm keeping another blog just for some of my "Momma" thoughts and such. This blog will continue to be updates and will remain here for you to just keep up on this family as the chidren continue to grow up. If you are interested in following the other blog, though, here is the address: http://just-call-me-momma.blogspot.com/
And yes, my children DO call me Momma! :O) And I love it!
And yes, my children DO call me Momma! :O) And I love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment