Thursday, August 5, 2010

Last Full Week of Summer Break

We've had a pretty tame week.  We stayed home for all of Monday and Tuesday.  Yesterday, however, we went swimming twice.  It was officially the hottest day of the summer, with temperatures in the mid 90s and the heat index had us at 115!!!  Needless to say, the pool was VERY refreshing.  Here are a few pictures from our week:

Chaille standing, proud of the mess that she has made in the diapers and the wipes!

We walked to the school to pay book rental, and then to the store to buy hamburger buns.  We met this little guy on our way.  The boys enjoyed playing with him!  I think it was a german shepherd puppy.

Silas and Nolan enjoying the pool over at my friend, Lyndsay's, in-law's house.

Avery was trying to go under before I could get his picture!  Ha, I'm quick ;o)



No comments:

Post a Comment