Thursday, January 8, 2009

U/S Results: It's a....


GIRL!!!
After 3 wonderful little boys, we are getting a girl! We are all excited! As much as the men of this house teased me, I think that deep down they are just as excited as I am. We went in to the ultrasound all together and the tech asked if we wanted to know the gender. Then she said let me get some measurements first. But, when she put the probe on my stomach, she could immediately tell. Baby was not shy about showing us her gender, however we have yet to see her face. I'll have another ultrasound later to check and make sure that things look good there. But, from everything they saw today, we have a healthy baby GIRL. I can't believe it.
We were given a CD of the ultrasound but our computer won't recognize it. So... until I can get on a computer that will open it, I'll just have to post the picture I took of the print-outs we were given.
We just feel so blessed that God has given us another baby to love and care for. And we are praising Him today for a great report!!!

2 comments:

  1. YEAH!! How exciting. We are so excited to meet this special girl...she is lucky to have 3 older brothers!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH! After 3 boys a girl is such a wonderful addition. Trust me we know. :-) I am so thrilled for all of you, and Steve will love having a "daddy's girl" (Aaron does.)

    ReplyDelete