Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Sharing requests

Friends and family,

I want to ask for prayers for many special people in our lives. It seems that this season has provided hardship for those near and dear to us. And, while I am personally praying for these people, I think that the more prayers that we can lift up for our friends and family, the better! So, here is a list of some of the people that I am praying for. Please pray with me:

  • My neices Megan and Hannah are both ill. Hannah is suffering from a bug of some sort that includes a fever. Megan also has suffered from the bug, but now she has developed pneumonia. Megan suffers from cerebral palsy and a mitochondrial disorder, as well as a seizure disorder. The high fevers that she has been having are very dangerous for Megan. Please pray for God to heal our precious neices!
  • My brother has his preliminary hearing for his divorce tomorrow. Please just pray for the judge to see the situation clearly. Pray for the innocent children who are affected in the situation!
  • The economy (I'm so tired of that word) has got many people down, and some even out of jobs. My dad's factory (where he has worked for 41 years!) is closing sometime after April 20th and before July 31st. Pray for my parents. Also, we have friends who are suffering from severe pay cuts in order to keep their jobs. Please pray for these people to have the financial means to get by.

While my other requests would fill pages, these are the biggest, most pressing issues. Please know that I pray for everyone who is special in my life daily! And I appreciate greatly you allowing me to share!

Blessings to those who read this!

2 comments:

  1. I will be praying. I know there are so many who need to be lifted up right now. I am also praying for you and your precious baby girl.

    ReplyDelete