Ok, so I PROMISE that the next post I make will include pictures! We are just so busy, and I HAVE to use naptime to get things done. Lately, I'm exhausted after the kids go to bed. I think it is this fall weather. Lots of rain, and dreary days are taking a toll on this busy mom!
So lets see... We moved Chaille's bed to the top of the stairs. This was an effort to see if she would sleep better. She hasn't so far, but she is also battling a runny nose like the rest of the children in this family! She's congested, but otherwise really good! She's changing so fast, and lately I can't get enough of her giggles! She's such a happy girl!
And Nolan... He is over his diaper rash, thank goodness. But, he also has a runny nose. He's busy, busy, busy all the time and wants to eat nonstop lately. He's growing I know, but wow, he could eat us out of house and home and he's not even 2!
Silas... Has a runny nose and cough. Starting to see the pattern... He's doing great and can write his own name now. He's enjoying school and has started coming home telling of his friends and their stories too. He's into bugs and worms and GIRLS. Not a day goes by that he doesn't talk about "when I get married..."
Avery... Has started bringing home second grade books and is reading them and passing his comprehension tests with 100% accuracy. He's in love with reading. He had his book fair at school and bought books about sharks. He said he wasn't sure if he was allowed because the books said for ages 7+. How funny. Oh, and because he took $3 extra, he decided it was ok to spend it. And here Mommy thought the teacher would just send home the change =oP Let's just say I got a good laugh out of it!
Steve... is on week 2 of teaching. And he is probably scheduling his classes for EKU as I type. He's been accepted and is on his way! With classwork added to his schedule, I'm not sure when he will sleep??? But his family supports him, and we know that this is a GREAT thing that he is doing!!!
Me... Well, my Bible Study went great on Monday. We had 11, but are expecting several more when we meet again in 2 weeks! I'm busy keeping up, as usual, and am off now to wash the boys' wet swim clothes from school today! Love and miss everyone! And like I said... I PROMISE pictures next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment