
I met with Avery's teacher in regards to his first 9 weeks of school and his first report card. I'm so proud of all the wonderful things that she has to say about him. Of course all of his achievements make me happy. But she also has some really neat things to say about his character too! She told me that he is very responsible for his age. She even had him help lead a reading group one day while she got some other children started on something else. It only lasted about 5 minutes, but she said she was impressed with his leadership. She said he is caring to the other students as well. And of course, she stroked mommy's ego a little two, telling me that we were doing a good job with him at home! I guess Avery just makes that easy for us to do!
He is a great young man, and we have always been proud of him! It is just moments like these that remind us of yet more reasons why we SHOULD be proud! He's WONDERFUL! We love you, Avery!
No comments:
Post a Comment