Isn't amazing how God gives you just what you need at just the right time? I cannot tell you how many times I've found this to be true. I can be feeling lonely or alone, and God will prompt a friend to call. I can be down on myself, and He'll give me a perfectly timed compliment. I can be in a rut, and He will give me something new to ponder.
So many people will say "well, isn't that a coincidence." No, I don't believe it. I don't think there is such a thing as a coincidence! I think God works in even the most subtle of situations. We can't always see how his plans are playing out, but He is ALWAYS present, he is all knowing and he is all powerful. He can give us exactly what we need exactly when we need it. And I am positive that He does!
Lately, I feel that my Bible Study is perfectly timed. It is coming just as I need it. It is speaking directly to me, and I'm so thankful that I felt prompted to do it. And I'm feeling very blessed that I have so many friends sharing it with me.
Next time someone asks you, "well, isn't that a coincidence?" stop and think about it! God is working in our lives from the miniscule details to the major ones! Is there such thing as happenstance? I don't believe so...
No comments:
Post a Comment