Friday, November 13, 2009

6 Months Old!


Can you believe that Chaille is already 6 months old??? I know that I can't!

She slept all night last night too! Yay! And by all night, I meant 9:00 until 5:30. I'll take it! She's changing at such a fast rate. She eats an entire container of baby food at lunch and supper. She practically inhales it at times. She is still exclusively nursing, and I pray that this will continue until we can wean onto whole milk. She sits and plays with toys and even kind of watches television. It's funny. She sits (supported with her hands) and loves to spin in circles while playing on her belly. She still plays with her own feet quite a bit too. It's so cute to watch.

Her smile is huge and she LOVES her brothers. She practically turns her head 180 degrees to look at them sometimes. I still think that she is one of the most easy-going, good natured babies I've ever met. She's so much fun to have around!!!

Happy 1/2 Birthday, Baby Girl!!! I can't believe that half a year has passed already. I LOVE having you in our family!

No comments:

Post a Comment