Monday, November 30, 2009

Wii have family fun!!!

We really enjoy our time together as a family. And, I rarely blog about the things we do at home. So, last night as we enjoyed a game of Wii bowling, I decided to take pictures of our family time at home. Here are some pictures of us bowling.











Friday night, after our Thanksgiving meal with Grandpa Bobby and Grandma Darlene, we came home and watched a movie as a family. We let the older two stay up a bit... This is what our little "night owl" looked like just before bed:


And our "early bird" sacked out on the couch with daddy! Just five minutes prior he had asked, "Don't you think it's time for bed?" Cute:

We spent Thanksgiving on Thursday @ both of Steve's grandparents' houses. We had lunch at his Grandma Shell's. His aunt Jenny took some pictures that she passed on. I thought I'd share:

Chaille with Uncle Doug.


Steve with his cousin Katie, sister Suzanne, and cousins Jared, Adam, and Ben (on the floor)

Chaille and I :o)

She can finally wear bows in her hair!

Two ornery boys smiling for Jenny!

The kids with cousin Hannah. We sure missed Megan! Thanksgiving would have been her 9th Birthday. Avery wanted to throw a party, but they chose not to this year. I'm sure Megan had quite a celebration in heaven!

Evelyn, Ben's daughter was being shy. We tried to get the great-grandchildren all together for a picture!
It was a wonderful thanksgiving. We have so many reasons to give thanks this year! God is good, and this family is wonderfully blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment