Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Hibernating

Yesterday, I ran out to the store for some milk. My neighbor caught me outside and said "Hadn't seen you in a while. I thought you were hibernating." I got a good laugh out of this. I kind of feel like we have been "hibernating!"

We spent MUCH of our time over the kids' school breaks at home. The kids really enjoyed their new things, and we enjoyed family time where it is warm and cozy. It is plenty cold here lately, and given the choice, I'd rather not go out!

Today both Avery and Silas headed back to school, and Nolan, Chaille, and I are back on our Tuesday grocery routine. Brr... Back to the normal schedule once again. It makes me both glad to get back into it and sad that our family time is over... Guess i can look forward to spring break and summer, and boy do I ever!!!

I'm doing pretty well on my resolutions. I've stuck to working out this week, and have already put in two days (Sunday and Monday). And I'm doing weight watchers too. I'm starving most of the time, but I'm getting used to it! My goal is to lose 25 lbs. by our 10th anniversary in May! So far, I've lost 3.3 lbs according to our Wii fit. And that makes me down 13.3 lbs. from where I started back in the fall. I still have so far to go, and my overall goal is to just be FIT! In shape and able to keep up with the kids!

As soon as we do something exciting and have pictures to share, I'll update with some. Lately we've just been boring, and let me tell you, I have LOVED it. No drama, just good 'ol fashioned life. And I wouldn't change it for the world!

Hope your 2010 is off to a AMAZING start!

No comments:

Post a Comment