...so good! Since Silas has felt better, no one has been sick. Avery said that he didn't feel well this morning, but has proceeded with his day normally. He's eaten both breakfast and lunch and is no longer complaining.
I haven't felt very well myself, but I haven't been miserably sick either. I'm just not feeling like eating much... Maybe I'm gun shy knowing what is going around :o) Oh well, if I am, it is good for my diet! This morning I was down 10 lbs. so far this year! I've been drinking lots but not eating, so I hope that wasn't a "dehydrated" weight loss!
Well, It is naptime at this house. Time for me to be productive. Just wanted to update on the illness, and let everyone know that we are doing better (as of now!) I'll update more later!
how did you get your whole blog to have this background? I can only seem to get my blog to do the edges and not the middle....
ReplyDelete