Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Already???

Can it really have been a week since I updated? Time marches on, whether we take time to realize it or not!

Well, Avery loves school. He is realizing quickly how much work it is to get up and get ready every morning. I think he sort of misses being able to have days where we get up and laze around the house and play all morning. Me too :o)


Last Friday we had a fun family night. We went camping (tent camping) down and Grandma and Grandpa Frye's pond. We had a fire and roasted marshmellows. We all slept in tents (Nolan included,) and Avery even slept all night in his own tent. I'd say he gets that adventurous spirit from his father. The boys all laid down nicely when it got to be late, and Steve and I stayed up playing cards. I had so much fun, and want to do it again before the cold weather comes along. I wish I'd have taken pictures, but I didn't :o(


I think Nolan is working on getting more teeth. He's suddenly having trouble sleeping again. Last night, with the aid of some Tylenol, he slept better. Guess I'll have to begin a nightly dose of that for a few days. Anything to make him more comfortable! And, he doesn't like to eat baby food off of a spoon now that I've introduced cheerios and Gerber puffs. He likes to chew. Guess he'll fit in around here!


Steve got home safely from his trip. He had a great time and we did fine while he was away. He took some beautiful pictures, so I'll include those below. The motorcycle in the picture is the one that he rode while he was there:


No comments:

Post a Comment