1) Steve was called to work overtime. This is a blessing financially, and God is providing in the way that we have been praying for Him to!
3) I think I finally figured out how to add video??? That is a blessing because I can now share even more if I got it right! **Edited to add: I guess my phone does not upload sound onto my computer! Bummer. Pretend you can hear them singing ;o) **
4) After dinner tonight we got to enjoy God's beauty and play at a park and ride bikes outside! Here are some pictures of our beautiful time at the park:



5) Our friend and adopted "Little Sis" called to share that she got a teaching job!!! We have been on a roller coaster ride with her as she has been on her job search. God has had a plan all along! Congratulations Sarah!!!
6) Avery prayed tonight that his mom and dad "make it past 100." In other words he asked God to grant us long lives! I just pray that we make it through the toddler stages...after that I'll pray to make it through the rest :o)
7) The kiddos are all now tucked in bed and the house is quiet except for the sounds of the outdoors (the windows are still open) and the sound of me typing away. Thank you God for Your Blessings! Continue to open my eyes to the beauty You have provided!
No comments:
Post a Comment