Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Finding Faith...

Fall is near and I can feel that the seasons are changing. Not just the leaves and the weather and school starting. I can feel that it's more than that. There's something in my gut telling me to cling to God because life is about to change.

Call me crazy. I've got no idea what is in store for us. Maybe nothing? But I'm guessing something. And that has left me grasping onto my faith for dear life. Praying that God will lead us wherever He has planned. I know that whatever it is, whatever is prompting me to feel this way, He's behind it. And most likely this feeling I have is His way of preparing my heart. I'm not always the best at transition, so God may be gearing me up... time will tell.

Life keeps getting busier for us. Now that school is back in session, MOPS is starting too. So that is keeping me busy. Steve has been busy helping both sets of his grandparents on their farms. (Don't let me fool you though... he doesn't see it as work, he's out there playing ;o) And... we will soon know if he is going to be deployed to do search and rescue work after Hurricane Gustav arrives. I'll be updating on that soon...

Whatever is in the works for our family, be it something huge or nothing at all, I'm looking to find strength in my faith. Faith in a God that will never let me down. Faith in a God who can move mountains. Faith in The One who sent His Son to die for my sins. Equipped with this faith, I need nothing more!

1 comment:

  1. Amen!
    I'm not sure if you read one of my posts a few weeks ago, but it echos what you are feeling. I too have been feeling the "winds of change" starting to blow. As you said, time will tell, but I too am clinging to my faith.
    You are such an encouragement to me. Thanks for your transparency.

    ReplyDelete