A clown came by wearing a sign that read "Get your morning paper." She asked if anyone needed their morning paper and proceeded to hold up a role of toilet paper. Of course, Silas raises his hand. The clown got such a kick out of it that she tore him off a piece. He was so excited! He ran over and said "look, I got a tissue!" We laughed at his excitement and naivity. Kids are the best!
Here is a picture of Morgan (Shelley's niece), Silas, Oriana, Camden, and Avery waiting for the parade to start:
And the boys waiting patiently in their chairs. It was hot in the sun. Back where we sat it was shady :o)
Nana (Shannon) held Nolan the whole parade. He was excited at first, but finally he got awfully comfy (it was his usual naptime...)
And he crashed...
And again late this afternoon he crashed, this time on grandma Darlene:
Before we left mom and dad's to come home, we gave the boys baths. There is nothing cuter than a freshly bathed baby. Here is some proof:

I wanted to add that Avery and Silas seem to be feeling much better, although they never really let themselves get too down about the strep.
Nolan, however, keeps getting more and more snotty. I'm keeping a close eye on him. If he develops a fever or the slightest sign of a sore throat, we'll be in the dr's office immediately!
Thanks for letting me continue to share our lives with you! I pray you'll enjoy reading our blog as much as I enjoy creating it!
No comments:
Post a Comment