Wednesday, August 13, 2008

First Day of School!

Today was Avery's first day of Kindergarten at Zion. As most of you already know, he'll actually be doing another year of Kindergarten next year at his public Elementary. Otherwise, Avery would be the youngest in his class and graduate before he even turns 18. It seems weird to think that far ahead, but we have to in order to make the decision that keeps his best interest at heart. And he knows the exact reasoning why, and is ok with it!



Here is the sweetheart on his first day. I don't know why I made him look into the sun???







He looks kinda timid in the 2nd picture, but he was actually listening to his teacher. He was excited to go, and I bet by the time we pick him up he'll be all warmed up to it and ready to go back tomorrow. That'll be the biggest adjustment for me, taking him 5 days a week instead of 3! And Silas told me this morning, "next year that will be my school," as we drove past the preschool. That really got me! Can I really have one in preschool and one in elementary next year??? Where does the time go?



Steve send another picture last night. He said they caught lots of fish yesterday! He's having a great time:


And... I wanted to add pictures from yesterday. We spent the day at Grandpa Randy and Grandma Debbie's. Hannah was there too, and we had so much fun. In the first picture, Avery is pulling Hannah and Nolan in the wagon behind his tractor. In the second, Grandpa is taking all 4 children on a four wheeler ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment