Wednesday, November 25, 2009

A week, in pictures:

Let's see... It has been a week since I last "blogged." So, I've uploaded the pictures that I have taken in the last week. I'll try to fill you in on what has been going on:



Last Wednesday was Avery's first basketball practice at the YMCA. Although Silas is too young to be on the team, he has been allowed to practice with them. Here are some pictures of the boys at their first practice:




Team meeting before practice:

Avery dribbling through cones...


Silas shooting:


Thursday we had a rough day. Avery and Silas both had school, and my morning was a crazy mess. But, Steve made it better by taking us out for dinner (mexican, yum!) and to Rural King! It turned out to be a great evening!


Friday evening Avery had his Parade. The parade he was selected to be in because of his love for reading. We were surprised to find that we had to walk the parade instead of him being on a float. But it was a short one, and the weather was fairly nice for being the middle of November! I loved the time with him, one-on-one! It was special to both of us. Here are some pictures of Avery on his night:

Here he is at Pizza Hut enjoying his free "Book-it" pizza!


Decorating a cookie before the parade:

While we were gone that evening, Silas was able to go with Papaw Randy to a pacers game. Nolan and Chaille stayed with Daddy! Here is a picture Steve sent me of he and Nolan:


Saturday was busy, busy, busy for us. We had family pictures taken in Carmel at 10, Avery's first basketball game at 2, and then came home and put up Christmas lights outside. It was a great family day, for sure. Watch the blog for pictures from our "photo shoot" in the near future. (and the mail for Christmas cards too...) I didn't take pictures on Saturday (too busy), so I'll move on...


Sunday, the boys visited Grandma and Grandpa Frye and Chaille and I went shopping with my mom, dad, and brother. In the evening we had dinner at Randy and Deb's for Steve's Birthday. Here is a picture I took of Chaille while we were out shopping:



Monday was Steve's 31st Birthday. During the day, the boys decorated picture frames for him for his presents. Chaille "signed" his card from her with her hand/foot prints. We went out to dinner to the Pizza King Station with the Kelsheimer family plus Sarah Records. I took pictures of the kiddos making their gifts, but forgot the camera that evening:










Last night the boys had practice again, and Nolan and Chaille and I enjoyed a quiet evening at home. Here is a picture I took of Nolan talking on the phone to Grandma Darlene:

1 comment: