Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Milestones

What a fun week we are having! On Sunday, Silas started riding his bike without training wheels, and Avery greatly improved on his skills! Now they are riding EVERYWHERE that we will let them. It is so fun to watch. I'll add video after I get some taken!

And... on Sunday night, Nolan began sleeping in a big boy bed with a rail. He has done amazing! He stays in bed until I come and get him when he wakes up. I think this is something that is aided by the fact that we move our kids to bed at such young ages! They transition well and don't get up out of bed once we lay them down.

Well, it is naptime here, but I wanted to update on these milestones before I completely forget about noting them. Pictures/video to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment