No news is good news, right? Well, I honestly have very little news to share right now. This week Avery and Silas are attending Vacation Bible School in the evenings and that's about it for us. Oh, and Steve is in the middle of building a back patio off of the kitchen! We often talk about how nice it will be when we can use that door again, and Steve is making it happen. I'm hoping about 2 evenings of work and it will be completed. Last night he went and bought the materials!
We did venture out to Southeastway Park yesterday. The boys had fun and spent the majority of the time playing with sticks and trying to catch butterflies. The playground equipment got very little of their attention. That's ok by me! I love it that they are entertained by and enjoy nature!!!
Today has been one of those days where we enjoy just being at home and catching up with what needs done here. And, right now all of the children are laying down, so I need to fold the laundry before I get behind there too.
Have a great week!!!
Southeastway Park... brings back memories!
ReplyDelete