Wednesday, July 29, 2009

More Summer Fun!

Last Friday was a really FUN day. First, Silas and I took Chaille to her 2 month check-up. Baby Girl weighed 13 lb 6 oz and was 24 1/4 inches long. She is very healthy and in the 97th percentile for both height and weight. No problems this visit, although it did require immunizations...OUCH!

Then I took Silas to pick out his birthday cake. He picked camoflauge stuff for an Army themed birthday, so he picked out a cake with a tank on it. He was so excited but bummed that we couldn't take it home right away... Anyway... while I'm on the subject of Silas I want to share something he said yesterday! He asked in the morning if it was just one more day until his birthday. I told him that no, his birthday was 2 days away. He responded by saying "aww... man! So I'm still three and a half? I'm NEVER gonna turn 4!" So cute!

Anyway after that we came home and grabbed Avery, Nolan, and Sarah too. We went down to Ceraland where Grandma Darlene and Papaw Bobby were camping. We all went swimming and then Avery and Silas got to stay and camp with them! (Steve and I took the babies to Enochsburg for supper!) Here are some pictures from our swimming:

Nolan loves the water! What a great smile, huh?


The three best brothers in the world (in my opinion!)


Cheese... The water was a bit cold at first!


Why are you making me stare into the sun???


Shay sitting out with Grandma. She did sit on the edge and let her feet dangle in the water! It was just a bit too chilly!

I took this one yesterday at home. She's growing SO fast!

I didn't realize it, but I caught her blowing bubbles!

The rest of these pictures are from today. We met some friends at a park and had a picnic lunch and lots of playtime! Here Avery is playing with his two buddies from church (and Zion) Chloe and Emma.

King of the Playground!

On his way to the top!

Wait for me guys!

Climbing the big hill at the park!

Coming back up from a quick run down.

Avery really likes his pal Emma!

Mom, I don't want my picture taken! When he shrugs, he means NO!

One last picture on the way up this hill.

No comments:

Post a Comment