
I wanted to share this picture that Steve sent me this morning. He took it of Chaille and me asleep in our bed. When Steve gets up to leave for work in the morning, I feed her and then put her in bed next to me. What he found so sweet is that he said we were sleeping in the same position and looked like sisters! Aww...

Speaking of the baby girl... Her 2 month birthday came and went and I failed to update on her. She is doing great and really starting to get personality! She loves when you make faces at her, and she loves to smile back. It is really cute because often before she smiles, she sort of frowns. It is as if she has to think about how to make a smile! She is sleeping AWESOME! Some nights she gets up once and other nights she pretty much sleeps all night. She is still spitting up some, but doesn't seem too uncomfortable at all. She fusses when she is sleepy, but if you put her in her bed, she goes right to sleep on her own! Yay for such a great baby! Here are some pictures of her smile:

Oh, and one of her sleeping... I just love her complexion and her little features. So sweet!
Avery and Silas have had a great time at Vacation Bible School this week. It has been fun walking them there and home each evening. They tell fun stories about their evening, and I love listening to it in their own words! They are in different groups so each one has his own stuff to share. On Tuesday evening, I walked in just as they were finishing up. They were making an example of how God protects us. Avery was the demonstrator! He was wearing rain gear and holding an umbrella and those were representing God's protection over us. Then the teacher poured water over his head. The water represented all of the bad things in the world. The funny thing is that the little pool under him was meant to catch the water. But, clearly the umbrella reached over the pool, so all of the water poured over the carpet in the sanctuary!! Still, I was so glad to get to see Avery up front as a volunteer!

No comments:
Post a Comment