Monday, December 14, 2009

7 Months Old!


Baby girl turned 7 months old yesterday. Wow, how time flies! Her little tooth is really starting to show, when she will keep her tongue off of it. She is back to feeling like herself, although her sleeping still leaves mommy desiring more... *yawn* She is back into the routine of waking at both 1 a.m. and 4 a.m. So, Steve and I decided this morning that it is time to work on sleep training her (i.e. letting her cry it out!) It makes me sad to have to do it, but the prospect of getting longer than 3 hours of sleep at a time makes it worth it. During the "cry it out" part, however, you can bet I won't be sleeping!

Things are settling down pretty well at our home. I'm feeling better, for the most part. I still look very ugly. The orbital area around my eyes is YELLOW! Like, took a dandelion and rubbed it all over my face, yellow!!! Avery told me that we needed to change my Mii on the Wii because I no longer look like her. The kids have been very sweet to me, and Steve has done a wonderful job of taking care of me. He finished the laundry mound that I was headed to tackle when I fell, and he did just about everything for the kids for a couple of days. Thank God for a wonderful husband! (and for his wonderful mother who, on Thursday, picked up Silas from school and brought him home along with lunch!!!) I am totally blessed!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment